Hey there! When I made the very first set of printable banner letters back in 2013 I was blown away at how popular they were and still are today. Over the past few years, the NUMBER ONE request I have received from everyone is for a set of plain black and white letters (and numbers of course). I made the chalkboard letters a while back but I was still getting requests for letters that would fit all occasions. Well peeps, here they are! Same shape as before but with no background. Just plain ole’ black and white.
These letters can be printed on colored card stock as well!
>>>Instructions for downloading and/or printing each letter<<<
- Download- Select/click on the letter you wish to download/print- a PDF version (make sure the latest version of Adobe Reader is installed) will open up and you can download/save to your computer or just print.
- Print-I recommend printing on card stock. Here is the one I use, it’s 90lb card stock.
- Cut-Trim off the excess area using scissors .
- Punch- using a hole puncher, punch a hole in each corner- be sure to not get too close to the edge.
- String together – Add a colored ribbon, twine, jute or my favorite- tulle to assemble your banner!
For step by step instructions with pictures on how to assemble the letters to make a banner click here.
>>>Check the Free Printable Banner Letters Library for more designs.<<<
~Free Printable Black and White Banner LETTERS~
~Free Printable Black and White Banner NUMBERS~
~CHARACTERS AND ADDITIONAL DESIGNS~
Congrats!, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Graduation Banner, Welcome Home, Baby Girl, Baby Boy, Bride To Be, Happy 1st Birthday, Happy 16th Birthday, Happy 5oth Anniversary, Love, Be Mine and more!
Be sure to check out the other Free Printable Banner Letter Designs!
For custom letters and other printable party items, please visit my etsy shop!