Chalkboard Letters for Banners-Free Printable
Click on the letter that you would like to download. A new window will pop-up with a PDF version for you to print. If you would like your letters to print smaller you can adjust the percentage before printing in your settings. Enjoy these Chalkboard Letters for Banners-Free Printable!
>>>Instructions for downloading and/or printing each letter<<<
- Download- Select/click on the letter you wish to download/print- a PDF version (make sure the latest version of Adobe Reader is installed) will open up and you can download/save to your computer or just print.
- Print-I recommend printing on card stock. Here is the one I use, it’s 90lb card stock.
- Cut-Trim off the excess area using scissors .
- Punch- using a hole puncher, punch a hole in each corner- be sure to not get too close to the edge.
- String together – Add a colored ribbon, twine, jute or my favorite- tulle to assemble your banner!
For step by step instructions with pictures on how to assemble the letters to make a banner click here.
>>>Check the Free Printable Banner Letters Library for more designs.<<<