Hey Friends, Happy Hump Day!
More free printable letters for banners? I have had several people ask recently if I could make the entire alphabet of the printable Harvest Banner. Guess, what? I did it! The entire alphabet plus a few extras. That means you can have your banner say whatever you want. Your last name, Happy Birthday Banner, something fall related, or whatever your heart desires!
Megan also made this one for her fireplace in her family room. LOVE IT!
Here are all the free printable letters and the extra symbols I made! Click on the picture of the letter you wish to print below. A new window will open and you will then be able to print that letter. Please contact us if you have questions or need help!
*Please note that if you would like to print your letters small you can adjust the settings on your printer. These letters were printed at 100%. If you decide to print long words they may too be big! I always say, “The bigger, the better.” Then again that’s the Texas in me! 😉
>>>Instructions for downloading and/or printing each letter<<<
- Download- Select/click on the letter you wish to download/print- a PDF version (make sure the latest version of Adobe Reader is installed) will open up and you can download/save to your computer or just print.
- Print-I recommend printing on card stock. Here is the one I use, it’s 90lb card stock.
- Cut-Trim off the excess area using scissors .
- Punch- using a hole puncher, punch a hole in each corner- be sure to not get too close to the edge.
- String together – Add a colored ribbon, twine, jute or my favorite- tulle to assemble your banner!
>>>Check the Free Printable Banner Letters Library for more designs.<<<
~Symbols and Characters~
Love this font but want black and white letters? Click Here!
Looking for custom letters? Please visit my Etsy Shop!
Love Free Printables?
*Get new printables directly to your inbox!*