Free Blue and Black Printable Letters for Banners
These Free Blue and Black printable letters are great to make a banner for any occasion.
Click on the letter that you would like to download. A new window will pop-up with a PDF version for you to print. If you would like your letters to print smaller you can adjust the percentage before printing in your settings.
>>>Instructions for downloading and/or printing each letter<<<
- Download- Select/click on the letter you wish to download/print- a PDF version (make sure the latest version of Adobe Reader is installed) will open up and you can download/save to your computer or just print.
- Print-I recommend printing on card stock. Here is the one I use, it’s 90lb card stock.
- Cut-Trim off the excess area using scissors .
- Punch- using a hole puncher, punch a hole in each corner- be sure to not get too close to the edge.
- String together – Add a colored ribbon, twine, jute or my favorite- tulle to assemble your banner!
For step by step instructions with pictures on how to assemble the letters to make a banner click here.
This post contains affiliate links.
>>>Check the Free Printable Banner Letters Library for more designs.<<<
Disclaimer: These letters are for personal use only.
Here are other free printable letters!
More Letter Designs!