Today I am sharing a new set Buffalo Plaid Free Printable Banner Letters. Just in time for Christmas! These are free for you to download and enjoy. Red Buffalo Plaid or Buffalo Check as some call is very popular for Christmas parties and decor, birthday parties, wedding decorations, nursery decor, farmhouse decor, and even lumberjack, rustic and woodland baby showers.
I have included all the letters as well number and even some special characters. The last banner letters is blank. You can use it as a space between words or to add picture to it. You can make a banner say anything you wish!
Need a different color? Be sure to checkout the letters library here for other styles available for free! You can find them here- Free Printable Letters For Banners
This post contains affiliate links to products that I recommend.
>>>Instructions for downloading and/or printing each letter<<<
- Download- Select/click on the letter you wish to download/print- a PDF version (make sure the latest version of Adobe Reader is installed) will open up and you can download/save to your computer or just print.
- Print-I recommend printing on card stock. Here is the one I use, it’s 90lb card stock.
- Cut-Trim off the excess area using scissors .
- Punch- using a hole puncher, punch a hole in each corner- be sure to not get too close to the edge.
- String together – Add a colored ribbon, twine, jute or my favorite- tulle to assemble your banner!
For step by step instructions with pictures on how to assemble the letters to make a banner click here.
~BUFFALO PLAID LETTERS~
~BUFFALO PLAID NUMBERS~
~BUFFALO PLAID CHARACTERS + EXTRAS~
I hope you enjoy these Buffalo Plaid Free Printable Banner Letters. If you make banner using them I would love to see a picture!
Please note: These digital files are for personal use only. Do not sell or redistribute as your own.
Love these! Save the image below to Pinterest to find easily in the future!
Love Free Printables?
*Get new printables directly to your inbox!*